I will be working alongside Arise Africa, a non government organization that is based in Jinja. This ministry is busy planting churches, caring for widows and orphans, starting agricultural projects, and providing village health ministries. I am excited to serve with the incredible staff of this organization, and will be specifically caring for the medical needs of nearly 250 orphaned/at risk young people aged 0-21 years. I hope to also be involved in teaching nursing and community health in the villages, as well as serving the pastors and families of Arise Africa.
My monthly support goal is $1,200, which will provide for my room, board, transportation, and related expenses. Anything raised beyond these needs will be put to good use caring for those I have been called to serve.
How to donate:
- Click the ‘Donate now’ button below. You will be redirected to the Journey Church giving page.
- Select to make either a one-time gift or a recurring gift and click the corresponding button.
- If you choose to make a recurring gift, you will be asked to create an account or login to an existing account on the Journey Church site. Then do the following: (a) Go to the giving page (“$” on the left hand menu). (b) Select whether to make the repeating gift from checking or a debit/credit card and click the corresponding button. (c) Enter an amount. (d) In the “Account” drop down menu, select “Ashley Elkins – Uganda”. (e) Choose how often to give. (f) Enter your billing information. (g) Select a payment method.
- If you choose to make a one-time gift, you can following these steps: (a) Enter an amount. (b) In the “Account” drop down menu, select “Ashley Elkins – Uganda”. (c) Enter your billing information. (d) Select a payment method.
- Email me at email@example.com and let me know you are joining my financial support team so that I can thank you and be sure you are on the list to receive my updates!